Endereço de correio eletrónico

ociclista@aeanadia.pt

quarta-feira, 14 de abril de 2021

My Body and Your Body (Just a Teenager and Her Thoughts!)

 This is my body. It is the way it is and nobody has anything to do with this. I’m not a model with the perfect body I never understood, but I’m beautiful anyway. And you, yes, you who are on that side, you are also beautiful, I know.

No, not everyone will love your body, but you have to love yourself. You only have that body in your whole life. I think that every imperfection on you is perfect and you have to agree with me!

There are some stupid people who tell you you’re not beautiful, but they should be quiet! Don’t be like them: if you want to say something bad about someone, don’t say it. I know that it is your opinion, but you may put that person down. Just don’t do that! Say something nice to that person! Maybe you can make it a better day for her/him!

And yes, this is my style. I like baggy clothes, so what? I will dress these clothes because I like them! If you don’t like it, it’s okay. Maybe you like some tight clothes, and that’s okay too! If you like it, it’s cool! Don’t use clothes that you don’t like or clothes you don’t feel comfortable with. It is okay to be different from the other people! That’s cool!

I have a favour to ask you: please, LOVE YOURSELF! You are the most important person in your life, no matter what. Be nice to the other people. You don’t know what is on their mind. Even if they say what's on their mind, they could be lying and you can hurt their feelings. Be respectful!

I love you! Thousand kisses!

With love

 Leonor <3, 9.º A-VB

Leonor Ferreira, 9.º A, EBVB


 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário