Endereço de correio eletrónico

ociclista@aeanadia.pt

domingo, 28 de junho de 2020

About reading! Preparing an oral presentation!

Hello, today I’m talking about the pleasure of reading, the last book I read, my favorite author, etc.

(Which was the last book you read?)

The last book I read was “Conversas sem Segredos”, by Inês Rochinha. Inês Rochinha is a famous YouTuber who talks about makeup, clothes, but she has a video per week, named “Terças Secretas” where she helps teenagers to go through (and overcome!) some difficulties that they have. She says that she wrote a book because she had many questions on her e-mail, and she wanted to help everybody at the same time.

This book helped me to understand some things about my body and my feelings so much, and I think that this book changed my personality a little bit, in a positive way.

(Who is your favorite author?)

My favorite author is J. K. Rowling, the author of all the books of Harry Potter, which is my favorite book collection.

(Why do you like her books so much?)

I like her books so much, in this case, Harry Potter, because they are very creative, magical, and they aren’t a simple book that talks about magic, but they talk about friendship, love and helping other people. The characters are not simple characters, but people, and they show real feelings. My favorite curiosity about these books is the fact that they never end, because J. K. Rowling usually tweets about what characters are doing currently.


(Do you think it is important for teenagers to read? Why?)

Yes, I think it is important for teenagers to read, because nowadays, teenagers use their cellphone too much, and they forget reading. Reading helps us to expand our wisdom, and to “train” our brain. If you usually read books, there’s a big chance that your grades will improve, because your brain is/gets active.

Mara Blanco, n.º 11, 8.º A, EBVB

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário